2019 Park City Summer Events and Festivals
Park City Summer Events and Music
Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Our Resorts are now closed for the season, but will reopen for summer activities beginning Memorial Weekend. However, it's now time to start thinking about summer in Park City, what locals say is why they live in Park City. If you’re yearning for quiet, relaxing days of summer hiking or biking our many trails, we’ve got that, but you can also experience the rip-roarin’ Oakley Rodeo or your choice of several popular arts and music festivals, such as the Kimball Arts Festival, Deer Valley Music Festival, or our most popular summer event, the 4th of July Celebration Parade and Fireworks.
If you’ve never visited Park City in the summer, be prepared to be amazed. Park City has so much going on in the summer, from outdoor concerts, art and music festivals, and a plethora of events all summer long. Here's a few of our favorite 2019 summer events in Park City:
Park City Summer Events Calendar
- Lacrosse Ski Town Shootout - June 6-8, 2019
- Lacrosse Park City Showdown - June 28-29, 2019
- Park City Savor the Summit - Saturday, June 22, 2019
- Park City’s 4th of July Parade and Events - July 4, 2019
- Park City Extreme Soccer Tournament - July 25-27, 2019
- Tour of Utah - August 12-18, 2019
- Park City Gallery Stroll - Last Friday of every Month
- Park City Kimball Arts Festival - August 2-4, 2019
- Triple Crown Softball Tournament - July 2019
- Deer Valley Music Festival - June 28 through August 10
- St. Regis Big Stars Brights Nights Summer Concerts - July thru September
- Park City Miner’s Day Celebration & Parade - September 2, 2019
- Mid-Mountain Marathon – Mountain Trails - August 17, 2019
- Park City Autumn Aloft - September 14-15, 2019
Of course our slopes are world-famous, but so are our ongoing summer events and attractions. Park City, Utah, has everything from gallery tours and free outdoor concerts to live theater productions and independent film screenings and the not to be missed Park Silly Sunday Market held every Sunday. Experience culture in the mountains. It rivals anything you would experience elsewhere.
Find out more about Park City summer events and concerts
3rd NIGHT FREE LODGING ON PARK SILLY SUNDAY MARKET
Take advantage of our 3rd night of lodging at select Park City Utah lodging locations throughout the month of June and from mid August to the end of September. Check availability and book online today. Let us help you plan your Park City summer getaway. Give us a call at 800-245-6417 x 2 or email us at [email protected].
Join us this summer and prepare to be amazed.
Published on Tuesday, April 9, 2019