The Park Silly Sunday Market kicks off another summer season of “sillyness” on Sunday, June 4th, 10am to 5pm, on historic Main Street in Park City. The Market continues every Sunday throughout the summer, concluding on Sunday, September 17th. The Park Silly Sunday Market is an eco friendly, open-air market and street festival. It is a treasure box that features unique and eclectic-local and regional arts and crafts, music and performance art, antiques, imports and one-of-a-kind finds, delicious gourmet foods, and farmers market fruits and vegetables.
Is the Silly Market Family Friendly? Absolutely, bring the whole family. There is free live music, performers, and activities for the kids. We want the Market to be a weekend ritual, an opportunity to reconnect with our family and friends. The Market is handicapped accessible. Snow, rain, or shine the show must go on.
3rd NIGHT FREE LODGING ON PARK SILLY SUNDAY MARKET
Take advantage of our 3rd night of lodging at select Park City Utah lodging locations throughout the month of June 2017, and from mid August to the end of September. Check availability and book online today. Let us help you plan your Park City summer getaway. Give us a call at 800-245-6417 x 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite everyone to come out and get Silly in Park City with us this summer and celebrate another funky and silly Park City summer.
What made the 2016 Park Silly Sunday Market so AMAZING?
* 196,000 people enjoyed the market in 2016!
* 1,942 vendor booths this year, 26% from Summit County
* 70 booths were provided free for local non-profits
* 140 booths were provided free for farmers
* 14 booths were provided free for Main Street Merchants (HPCA)
* 14 booths were provided free for Park City Performing Artists (PCPAA)
* 14 booths were provided free for Featured Artists
* We had over 163 different performers (bands, magicians, stilt walkers, balloon makers, hula-hoopers & more)
* We diverted over 87% of our trash from the landfill – WOW
* 25,520 lbs of trash was recycled, including 1,450 lbs of food fed to the local pigs!
Park Silly Sunday Market Map