This is not your average dinner party! Loosen your belts, the Park City Savor the Summit returns to Park City’s historic Main Street for the largest dinner party in the state. On Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 6 p.m., Park City’s Main Street turns into one long dinner table. Over 30 restaurants will be serving their specialities to over 2,500 participants, al fresco, as the sun sets behind Main Street.
It’s a summer solstice party of wine, dining and music set in a unique setting. To join the party you’ll need to make reservations with your favorite restaurant. Just want to come experience the free music and stroll Main Street? The Spirit Garden will served your favorites. Each restaurant will offer their choice of menu, pricing and bar service. Menus range in price with some restaurants offering wine or beverage pairings.
- Jupiter Inn Condominiums – Spacious studio, 1 and 2 bedroom condos directly on the free shuttle, with easy access to everything Park City has to offer.
- Resort Plaza Condominiums at Park City Mountain Resort – 1 to 4 bedrooms at Park City Resort.
- Park Avenue Condominiums – 1 to 4 bedrooms, close to all the Park City events. Outdoor swimming pool and community hot tub access.
- Three Kings Condominiums – Studio Lofts to 3 bedroom vacation rentals – great location to enjoy the beautiful night sky.
- Payday Condominiums – 3Bedrooms+Loft and 4Bedroom vacation rentals – large enough for the whole family. Payday guests have access to the Three Kings pool facility.