Save 25% on Last Minute Presidents Day Weekend Lodging in Park City
What Presidents’ Day Weekend wouldn’t be complete without a little skiing and snowboarding? President’s Weekend in Park City is one of the most popular times of the year for families to get away, and for those who enjoy a day on the slopes. And luckily, Park City Resort Lodging is offering 25 percent off all remaining President’s week lodging.
If you’re the only member of your family who isn’t a fan of being on a mountain all day, there’s a plethora of activities to fill every second of your President’s Day weekend (or week) in town, including tubing at Gorgoza Park.
As one of the most popular times of the year to ski, President’s Day weekend can take some advance planning to ensure a smooth trip. From avoiding crowds to securing dinner reservations at your favorite restaurants, use our list to make your Park City ski vacation seamless.
Wondering what’s happening President’s week in Park City? Check out our Park City Calendar of Events and start planning your President’s week ski trip to Park City today.
Planning Tips for President’s Weekend in Park City
- Ski in ski out slope-side access seems like a luxury until you consider the effort it takes to load your group into a car, find parking, fight crowds at the base and round everybody up at the end of the day. Stay ski-in/ski-out at Resort Plaza and take advantage of 25% off our remaining units and avoid the hassle. Let each member of your group ski at his or her leisure.
- Combine Valentine’s Day and President’s Day in Park City. Take this opportunity to enjoy the romance of Park City. This is the perfect time for a weekend getaway. What’s more romantic than cuddling under a warm blanket while being taken across a winter wonderland? You can enjoy a sleigh ride with or without a delicious dinner.
- Park City is home to plenty of romantic restaurant offerings. There are more than 100 restaurants in Park City, offering everything from high end dining to casual eateries. Just make sure that you make those reservations in advance!
- Utah Olympic Park – The state-of-the-art facilities at the Utah Olympic Park aren’t just for world-class athletes.
- Apre Ski Time – President’s Day weekend in Park City is absolutely littered with musical performances. But if you can make it to only one, we recommend this Saturday afternoon performance at Park City Mountain’s Canyons Village. The area surrounding the base of the Red Pine Gondola offers the ideal atmosphere to grab drinks, food, and dance to some sweet tunes as the sun sets behind the mountains.
Last Minute President’s Weekend Availability in Park City. Book now and save 25%
THREE KINGS CONDOMINIUMS
RESORT PLAZA SKI IN SKI OUT – The Park City experience ski-in and ski-out does not get any better or more convenient than at the Resort Plaza Condominiums at the Park City Mountain Resort Center. Perfect for families, especially with young children, as the slope side location makes it a snap to return to the condo for quick breaks, meals, etc., thereby maximizing skiing time for the whole group.
JUPITER INN CONDOMINIUMS. Guests love the spacious accommodations and convenient location. Jupiter Inn is also the perfect couples weekend retreat.