Book at Park City Summer Vacation Today
There’s nothing quite like listening to an outdoor concert where the air is a little cooler and the stars a little brighter. Park City offers a plethora of live music and outdoor concert venues, from the outdoor amphitheater at Deer Valley Resort to free concerts. Our outdoor live music scene includes something for every budget and every taste, including free concerts just about every day of the week. Discover mountain life in Park City this summer where the air thins, life itself becomes a richer, more joyful experience and friends and family become closer. And the escape you planned to Park City is unlike any you’ve every experienced.
Park City Summer Outdoor Concerts
The world-renowned Utah Symphony makes it summer home at the Deer Valley Music Festival offering classical, pops and chamber music in a number of venues, including the Deer Valley Resort Amphitheater and St. Mary’s Church. The Amphitheater combines music and nature in a setting that CNN described as one of the best in the country. Picnic on the grass, make new friends and listen to some of the best music the planet has to offer. From the July 2nd Patriotic Celebration to the music of David Bowe, you’ll be enthralled. GET TICKETS
Deer Valley Music Festival Concerts
- July 2, 2016, 7:30 pm – Patriotic Celebration with Broadway’s Doug LaBrecque
- July 6, 2016, 8:00 pm – Schubert’s Symphony No. 5 (St. Mary’s Church)
- July 8, 2016, 7:30 pm – Rock On! Hits from the 70s & 80s
- July 9, 2016, 7:30 pm – The B-52s live with the Utah Symphony
- July 13, 2016, 8:00 pm – Handel’s Water Music (St. Mary’s)
- July 15, 2016, 7:30 pm – Under the Streetlamp with the Utah Symphony
- July 16, 2016, 7:30 pm – Matthew Morrison with the Utah Symphony
- July 20, 2016, 8:00 pm – McDuffie plays The American Four Seasons
- July 22, 2016, 7:30 pm – A Rodgers and Hammerstein Celebration & Singalong
- July 23, 2016, 7:30 pm – The Music of David Bowie with the Utah Symphony
- July 27, 2016, 8:00 pm – Haydn’s “Oxford” Symphony (St. Mary’s)
- July 29, 2016, 7:30 pm – DreamWorks Animation in Concert with the Utah Symphony
- July 30, 2016, 7:30 pm – Steep Canyon Rangers with the Utah Symphony
- August 3, 2016, 8:00 pm – Mozart’s Piano Concerto No.9 (St. Mary’s)
- August 5, 2016, 7:30 pm – 1812 Overture!
- August 6, 2016, 7:30 pm – The Music of John Williams
- August 9, 2016, 7:30 pm – Michael Feinstein with the Utah Symphony
The 2016 summer season of the St. Regis Big Stars Bright Nights concerts is upon us. Now in it’s 13th season, you can listen to some of the hottest touring acts in the country at the Deer Valley Snow Park Amphitheater. From the sounds of Squirrel Nut Zippers to the chart-smashing songs of Jewel, you can’t go wrong sitting back under the stars and listening to the night.
- July 3 – Squirrel Nut Zippers
- July 14 – Emmylou Harris and Lyle Lovett
- July 21 – Chris Botti and Lucia Micarelli
- July 24 – Kip Moore
- July 28 – Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn
- August 7 – Mike Posner
- August 20 – Jon Batiste and the Stay Human Band
- August 25 – Trace Adkins
- August 27 – Andy Garcia and CineSon Allstars
- September 3 – Jewel
PARK CITY FREE SUMMER CONCERTS
Canyons Village Free Summer Concerts -Crowd moving concerts begin in July. The stage, located on the hill just above Canyons Village base area, allows for scenic views of the resort area and Snyderville Basin. This concert series highlights musical acts from across the U.S.
Grand Valley Bank Community Concert Series at Deer Valley Resort – Mountain Town Music hosts these popular concerts on Wednesdays during the summer. This free concert series, held at the picturesque Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater at Deer Valley Resort, is a consistent favorite among locals and visitors alike.
High Star Ranch – A new addition to the list of Summit County music venues, High Star Ranch is located about 15 minutes from Park City in Kamas, UT and will offer free outdoor concerts every Thursday evening set amidst a backdrop of the Unita and Wasatch mountains.
Silver Star Cafe Free Concerts – Located just off the beaten path, Silver Star Café is a rustic, cozy café, with delicious food, wine, beer and cocktails, accompanied by a beautiful outdoor seating area and a variety of live music offerings throughout the summer.
Newpark Amphitheater – Located in the Kimball Junction area of Park City, Newpark Town Center’s Amphitheater sits between restaurants, shopping, and with Swaner Nature Preserve serving as a most perfect backdrop. This free venue is incredibly family friendly, and offers a great space and environment for children to play. Concerts held Thursdays June through August.
Woodenshoe Park in Peoa – Every Friday night throughout the summer, members of the Peoa community and greater Summit County join together for an evening of BBQing and dancing along to live music among family, friends, and neighbors.
Check out Mountain Town Music’s website for a complete schedule of Park City summer concerts, some of which include:
- Park Silly Sunday Farmers’ Market: Every Sunday, starting June 5, during Park Silly Farmers’ Market, stages are set up along Historic Main Street and feature local musicians
- Kimball Arts Festival, August 12-14, Historic Main Street
- Billy Blanco’s at Quarry Village: Every Sunday at 4pm, starting in June
Get your dancing shoes on and come join us for a summer full of outdoor concerts in Park City.