Park City Powder Alert – 9″ new #snow overnight!
#Winter has returned to #ParkCity with up to 9″ of fresh powder overnight — 17″ in 72 hours — and it’s still snowing! Now is the perfect time to book that #springbreak ski vacation and get out and enjoy that powder that we have been craving all season long. We all know March is the one of the biggest snow months of the year, and the last two days have proved that. Here’s a few reasons why locals and tourists say March is the best time to ski Park City:
- March is the second biggest snow month of the year, crowds have died down, snow base is at its deepest — best time of season.
- The fact that many people are giving up on the ski season is reason enough keep those skis handy. Fewer people on the mountain means more powder stashes and shorter lift lines.
- Because the best skiing has always been from mid-February on, since forever.
- Best lodging deals of the season
- Free spring concerts and events, including Snowasis and Spring Gruv to name our favorites.
Reserve your Park City lodging for spring, and let our local staff take care of all the details for you. The best deal of the spring is our fourth night free at all remaining Park City condominiums, including our ski-in, ski-out Resort Plaza condominiums.
Want to know the Park City weather & snow report when it’s snowing at our Park City Resorts? Our Park City Weather & Snow Reports provides the up-to-the-minute Park City snow report at Park City Mountain Resort, Canyons Resort and Deer Valley Resort.