Kick off the New Year and save big on your next Park City ski vacation. December brought record snowfall to Park City and January and February are generally the best months for experiencing the “Greatest Snow on Earth.” Park City is now the largest ski Resort in the U.S. with over 7,300 skiable acres. Known for its legendary powder snow, family friendly atmosphere, and easy accessibility, Park City is a favorite winter destination for snow sports enthusiasts. Check out our Park City Calendar of Events to see additional activities and events happening in January in Park City.
January Park City Lodging Deals & Winter White Sale
4th night free on all available Park City condominiums
Valid for stays January 1, 2017 through January 18, 2017 (5th night free at the ski in/ski out Resort Plaza condominiums)
Choose from these Park City Utah lodging locations participating in the January Winter White Sale Travel Deals and Specials:
- Resort Plaza Condominiums (Ski-in/Ski-out at Park City Resort)
- Park Avenue Condominiums (Hotel to 3 bedrooms, some with private hot tub)
- Jupiter Inn Condominiums (Affordable, Luxury studio, 1 & 2 bedrooms in an intimate, cozy setting)
- Three Kings Condominiums (Studio to 4 bedrooms, with outdoor pool and spa)
- Payday Condominiums (Walk to Silver Star lift)
- Park View Condominiums (Deluxe, townhouse style 2 & 3 bedrooms)
- Racquet Club Condominiums (Newly Remodeled 3 bedroom)
Minimum night stays may apply. Offer good on new reservations only. Not valid with any other promotional offer.
Park City has as many events and winter activities as we have wooded trails, and we have over 400 miles of trails in Park City. Looking to take the family snowmobiling, snowshoeing or on a sleigh ride, check out our list of Park City Winter Activities and plan the ski vacation you’ve always dreamed about.
800-245-6417 or email email@example.com