Park City Spring Break
Spring Skiing in Park City means longer days, warmer sunshine, plenty of outdoor events and concerts and a high probability that it could snow at any point in between those glorious, bluebird days. There’s nothing like freshly packed powder, a shining sun and mild temperatures to say goodbye to winter and hello to spring break in Park City. Book your Park City Spring Break Ski Vacation today.
The Spring Break ski sale is going on now! You can always find great deals on lodging in Park City in March and April, with many online promotions just waiting to be booked. The best part about Spring Break Park City is getting up to 40% off your lodging when you book 3 nights, 30% off 2 nights, at any one of our participating Park City condominiums. Just a reminder, closing day at our Resorts is Sunday, April 7th, 2019. Don’t miss out on what has become one of the best ski seasons in year.
There are all sorts of reasons to enjoy Park City Spring Break, here’s a few of our favorites:
- A warmer climate means less bundling up.
- Warmer temperatures = fewer layers and you’ll never had to stop due to frozen fingers or toes on the kids.
- The slopes are less crowded.
- The best lodging deals of the season.
- The ski shops have amazing sales on equipment and clothing.
- Plus, it’s your last chance to satisfy your ski fever before fall.
- Spring concerts in Park City are plentiful.
- Outdoor deck dining is not just for the summer.
- Springtime groomers will make you feel like Ted Ligety on a GS course.
- Top 10 Reasons to Ski Park City in March
Gathering the entire family together for a family spring break ski trip in Park City entails enjoying the best of mountain snow sports, above all skiing and snowboarding. Apart from these, Park City offers an additional outdoor activities for every family member, including guided snowshoe tours, snowmobiling adventures, romantic sleigh rides and miles of cross country ski trails. During the day, you and your family can zip down the slopes, perfecting turns in a private or group lesson. During the evenings, take in all that Park City has to offer with family-friendly dining, kids’ activities, concerts, snowcat dinners, and annual Park City Events.
Spring Gruv March 23 – April 7, 2019. Perhaps the most fun and popular Spring Grüv event is the annual Pond Skimming, featuring costumed contestants who attempt to cross a 100-foot pond on snowboards or skis. Equal parts colorful and absurd, the event has brought laughter, success, and vibrance to the mountain for more than two decades.
Spring skiing means discounted lodging, and deals on clothing and skis at local ski shops.
Here are 10 More Reasons to ski Park City in the Springtime
Park City Resort Lodging Condominiums:
- Jupiter Inn condominiums – high quality accommodations offering Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom,deluxe, spacious condominiums
- Three Kings condominiums -Studio+Loft, 1 Bedroom+Loft, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom+Loft, Three Bedroom and Four Bedroom Park City condominiums.
- Park Avenue condominiums – On the Park City Golf Course and cross-country ski trails offering 1 to 4
- Payday condominiums – Walk to Silver Star Chairlift, offer spacious 3 and 4 bedroom units.
- Crescent Ridge – Quiet, mountain-side location, close to lifts offering 3 and 4 bedroom units.
- Lakeview – Offering a spacious Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Silver rated condo adjacent to the Park Meadows Golf course, close to the free shuttle.
- Windrift Condominiums – This beautiful and spacious Park City condominium is conveniently located close to Park City’s free transportation route, many restaurants, shops and grocery stores.