HAPPY NEW YEAR from your friends in Park City!
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year in 2018. Is one of your #NewYear’s resolutions to ski more in 2018? January is one of the best months to ski #ParkCity. Not only can you choose from two world class ski resorts, but there are many family-friendly events, winter activities and things happening in January in Park City, including the Sundance Film Festival and FIS Freestyle World Ski Cup.
AND….It’s not too late to book at Park City ski vacation over Martin Luther King weekend January 15, 2018! With its TWO world-class ski resorts, including the largest resort in the US and irresistible small town charm, it is the ideal ski vacation.
January is also a great time to save on Park City lodging and vacation rentals, starting with saving 20% on any 3 night booking, or get your 4th night free. Let our vacation planners assist you right now with your New Years Resolution to ski more in 2018. Call 800-245-6417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a few of our favorite Park City January Events and Festivals
- January 10-12, 2018 – FIS Freestyle Ski World Cup at Deer Valley Resort – The world’s best freestyle skiers come together in preparation for the 2018 Winter Olympics at the FIS Freestyle Ski World Cup at Deer Valley Resort.#DeerValleyWC The event is scheduled from January 10-12, 2018 at Deer Valley Resort. Watch as competitors twist, fly and race their way to the podium on the same runs used during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games. All events are free to the public. MORE DETAILS
- January 13, 2018 – Pink Martini at the Eccles – George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Center 20th Anniversary Party featuring Pink Martini, We’re celebrating twenty years by bringing back a favorite: Pink Martini. Crossing genres of classical, jazz and old-fashioned pop, their first performance on our stage, in 2006. GET TICKETS
- January 15, 2018 – Martin Luther King Holiday in Park City – Snow, sun and fun are waiting for you during the Martin Luther King Holiday (Monday, January 15, 2018) weekend in Park City Utah! Take advantage of our Martin Luther King Holiday Special which offers a 4th night free or 20% discount on 3 nights lodging. BOOK ONLINE NOW AND SAVE!
- January 18-28 2018 – Sundance Film Festival – The 10-day festival brings more than 40,000 people to Park City, Utah each January to celebrate the work of independent storytellers in film. Thousands of films are screened in 13 venues throughout town. In addition there are a number of music cafe’s and presentations during the festival. Need last minute lodging? BOOK ONLINE NOW AND SAVE!
- January 2018 – The Egyptian Theater has a full lineup of entertainers in January, and on throughout the winter. Be sure to check out their website and get your tickets early as many shows will sell out. Kicking off January 11-13, 2018 is the David Bromberg Quartet, “The Reason Man Created Stringed Instruments” returns with new album ” The Blues, The Whole Blues, And Nothing But The Blues.” GET TICKETS
Park City hosts a wide variety of festivals and events throughout the year. Be sure to check our Park City Calendar of Events and find more fun events and fun things to do in Park City.