Get Ready for an #Epic Season of Skiing in Park City
It’s been #snowing in #ParkCity and the resorts have been busy cover their slopes with even more snow. And the good news, more is predicted for next week! Park City is busy preparing for their #EPIC 2015-16 ski season and will be the first to open. Opening day at Park City is November 21, 2015, with Park City/Canyons to open November 27th, 2015, just in time to celebrate Thanksgiving in Park City. New trails, new gondola, new day lodge, new lifts and over 7,300 acres of terrain await you this winter in Park City.
Deer Valley Resort opens for skiing on December 5, 2015, offering 2,026 acres of terrain comprised of six mountains, six bowls and one-hundred runs. Luxury amenities include three on-mountain day lodges and ten on-mountain restaurants offering award winning cuisine. All our condominiums are on the free shuttle service with easy access to Deer Valley and everything else Park City has to offer.
Have you booked your Park City winter getaway yet? Let us help plan your Park City vacation. Take advantage of these early booking lodging deals on Park City resort lodging.
Winter 2015/2016 – Book Early, Save Big! **Mention our Book Early/Save Big promotion**
–Hurry book by Dec. 1–
- Nov.1 – Dec. 22: 4th night free at our ski in ski out Resort Plaza location and all other Identity Properties locations.
- Dec.23 – Jan. 3: Save 10% at Jupiter Inn, Park View (3BR), select Park Avenue and Three Kings condos, Motherlode (4BR) and the Town Lift Home (2BR).
- Jan. 4-13, 2016: 4th night free at all locations (including ski-in ski-out Resort Plaza)
- Jan. 31-Feb.10: 5th night free at select properties (excludes Resort Plaza) OR Save 20% at the Resort Plaza (ski in ski out).
- Mar. 1-April 17: 20% off at our ski in ski out Resort Plaza location. 4th night free at all other locations.
Here’s another way to save on Park City lodging.
Free night specials are available throughout the Fall 2015 season and Winter 2015/2016 Season. Many specials are listed on the individual vacation rentals page for each condominium at www.pclodge.com. Need assistance?
Call our Reservations team at 800-245-6417 x 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve got over 150 Park City lodging properties so visit our website, find your home-away-from-home and book today.
We’ll see you this winter.