FIS Freestyle Ski World Cup at Deer Valley Resort
February 6-8, 2020
Get excited for the 2020 FIS Freestyle Ski World Cup!
The world’s best freestyle skiers come together this winter for the Visa Freestyle International Ski World Cup at Deer Valley Resort. Watch as competitors twist, fly and race their way to the podium on the same runs used during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games. All events are free to the public.
This marks the 20th year of international and world competitions hosted at Deer Valley, including the 2002 Winter Olympic Games, three World Championships and 16 World Cups making the resort an esteemed venue for the freestyle community. All competitions will be held at night under the lights at Deer Valley Resort.
Park City Resort Lodging
If you’re in need of Park City Utah lodging, choose from these locations that offer One to Four Bedroom condominium Park City vacation rentals. All properties are located on the free shuttle route with easy access to Deer Valley Resort.
- Park Avenue Condominiums – One to Four Bedroom Park City lodging options, on site community hot tub and pool.
- Three Kings Condominiums – Studio to Four Bedroom Park City lodging options, on site community hot tub and pool.
- Jupiter Inn Condominiums – Studio Suites to Two Bedroom Park City lodging options, on site community hot tub.
- Payday Condominiums – Three Bedrooms, Three Bedrooms+Loft and Four Bedrooms Park City lodging options.
- Resort Plaza Condominiums – Ski in Ski out at the base of the Park City Mountain Resort. Offers One to Four Bedroom Park City lodging options. Community pool and hot tub are within walking distance.
- Crescent Ridge Condominiums – Three bedroom Park City lodging options.
The highlight of the FIS Freestyle event is the closing night party and concert on Historic Main Street from, February 8, from 6:30 to 9:30, concluding with a fireworks show that will light up Main Street.