FIS Freestyle World Championships at Deer Valley Resort & Park City Resort
February 1-10, 2019
Get excited for the 2019 FIS Freestyle, Snowboard and Freeski World Championships!
The 2019 FIS Freestyle, Snowboard and Freeski World Championships will bring the world’s best skiers and riders to Utah February 1-10, 2019. This event continues a long tradition of Park City and the Wasatch mountains hosting high action, elite level snow sport competition. Through hosting multiple FIS World Cups, FIS World Championships and the Olympic Winter Games, Utah’s resorts, athletes and organizers have worked with the international community to innovate, modernize and grow the visibility of winter sport.
Utah will welcome over 1,300 teams and athletes from more than 40 countries for 10 days of winter action sports events. Led by local organizers U.S. Ski & Snowboard, Solitude Mountain Resort, Park City Mountain and Deer Valley Resort, in conjunction with the Utah Sports Commission and Park City Chamber, Utah will showcase the world’s top athletes on some of the best venues on the international circuit.
If you’re in need of Park City Utah lodging, choose from these locations that offer One to Four Bedroom condominium Park City vacation rentals. All properties are located on the free shuttle route with easy access to Deer Valley Resort.
Park City Resort Lodging
- Park Avenue Condominiums – One to Four Bedroom Park City lodging options.
- Three Kings Condominiums – Studio to Four Bedroom Park City lodging options.
- Jupiter Inn Condominiums – Studio Suites to Two Bedroom Park City lodging options.
- Payday Condominiums – Three Bedrooms, Three Bedrooms+Loft and Four Bedrooms Park City lodging options.
- Resort Plaza Condominiums – Ski in Ski out at the base of the Park City Mountain Resort. Offers One to Four Bedroom Park City lodging options.
- Crescent Ridge Condominiums – Three bedroom Park City lodging options.
The highlight of the FIS Freestyle event is the closing night party and concert on Historic Main Street from, February 10, from 6:30 to 9:30, concluding with a fireworks show that will light up Main Street.