FIS Freestyle Ski World Cup at Deer Valley Resort
January 10-12, 2018
Experience Park City Utah under a beautiful star filled night sky at the Deer Valley Resort during the Deer Valley Resort FIS Freestyle World Cup. #DeerValleyWC The event is scheduled from January 10-12, 2018 at Deer Valley Resort. Come watch the world’s best freestyle skiers come together as competitors twist, fly and race their way to the podium on the same runs used during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games. All events are free to the public. All competitions will be held at night under the lights at Deer Valley Resort.
All competitions will be held at night under the lights at Deer Valley Resort. Men’s and women’s mogul events will be held on the Champion ski run on Wednesday, January 10 and Thursday, January 11, 2018. Men’s and women’s aerial events are scheduled on the White Owl ski run on Friday, January 12, 2018. Finals for all disciplines will take place in the evening, with a fireworks display concluding each night. Come cheer on our athletics as they prepare for the 2018 Olympics.
If you’re in need of Park City Utah lodging, choose from these locations that offer One to Four Bedroom condominium Park City vacation rentals. All properties are located on the free shuttle route with easy access to Deer Valley Resort.
Park City Resort Lodging Travel Deals
*Valid Jan. 3-16: Save 20% on 3 night stay at all available locations (including the ski-in/ski-out Resort Plaza Condominiums) OR receive your 4th night of lodging free.
Park City Resort Lodging
- Park Avenue Condominiums – One to Four Bedroom Park City lodging options.
- Three Kings Condominiums – Studio to Four Bedroom Park City lodging options.
- Jupiter Inn Condominiums – Studio Suites to Two Bedroom Park City lodging options.
- Payday Condominiums – Three Bedrooms, Three Bedrooms+Loft and Four Bedrooms Park City lodging options.
- Resort Plaza Condominiums – Ski in Ski out at the base of the Park City Mountain Resort. Offers One to Four Bedroom Park City lodging options.
- Crescent Ridge Condominiums – Three bedroom Park City lodging options.
The highlight of the FIS Freestyle event is the opening night party and concert on Historic Main Street from 6:30 to 9:30, concluding with a fireworks show that will light up Main Street.