Park City Utah Winter Activities & Events
Park City Utah is known for its world-class skiing and snowboarding, but there are other exciting winter activities offered throughout the Park City area. From snowmobiling to sleigh rides to dog sledding – try one of these exciting adventures during your stay in Park City. For assistance, contact our Identity Properties Concierge desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-245-6417 x 2 or contact the company directly.
- Park City Snowmobile Adventures – Guided backcountry tours, lunch and dinner rides in the breathtaking Uinta mountains. www.rockymtnrec.com or 800-303-7256.
- Rocky Mountain Dog Sledding – Available at the Stillman Ranch. Expert mushers will take you on a once in a lifetime adventure! www.rockymtnrec.comor 800-303-7256.
- Rocky Mountain Sleigh Company – Over the river and through the woods – Experience the breathtaking Rocky Mountains in an authentic sleigh pulled by a team of draft horses. www.rockymtnrec.com or 800-303-7256.
- Utah Olympic Park – Experience a real thrill ride at one of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games venues. Winter “Comet” Bobsled Rides. Race up to 80 miles per hour and 5 G’s of force. Experienced pilots take three passengers on a thrilling ride down the entire length of the Utah Olympic Park bobsled track. www.utaholympiclegacy.com/park or 435-658-4200.
- White Pine Touring – Operates a 20+ km cross-country ski center in the heart of Park City. Enjoy the spectacular mountain views along one of three groomed loops. With 3k, 5k and 10k+ loops, they are perfect for the beginner, intermediate and advanced classic or skate skier. www.whitepinetouring.com or 435-649-6249.
- All Season Adventures – Explore the majestic beauty of Utah’s snow-covered mountains with one of their guided Park City winter activities, from snowshoeing to snowmobiling, and everything in between. 435-649-9619
- Gorgoza Park Winter Tubing is now Woodward Park City – Your Favorite Tubing Hill at Gorgoza is now Woodward and will be open for the 2019-20 winter season. Woodward Park City Tubing
- Park City Balloon Adventures – Scenic, hot-air balloon adventures offering 1/2-hour, 1-hour and Wasatch mountain adventure morning flights and continental breakfast. www.pcballoonadventures.com or 800-396-8787.
- Park City Powder Cats & Heli-Ski – Daily guided backcountry skiing and snowboarding trips into Utah’s Uinta Mountains. www.pccats.com or 435-649-6596.
- Beyond Limits – Snowshoeing Adventures – Experience the beauty of the great outdoors during the winter months. www.byndlimits.com or 435-640-6435.
Park City Winter Events
- Winter Solstice Electric Parade
- World Cup Bobsled and Skeleton
- Holiday Celebration and Torchlight Parade at the Park City Mountain Resort
- New Year’s Eve Celebration at the Canyons Resort
- Sundance Film Festival
- Deer Valley Ski Resort – Freestyle World Championships
- Spring Gruv and Pond Skimming Contest at the Canyons Resort
- Easter Celebration in Park City