Park City Utah Summer Activities & Events
Summers in Park City area spectacular, just ask any local and they’ll tell you “we came for the winter and skiing, we stayed for the summers.” We asked people what they liked most about Park City summers, and you know what they said? “Everything.” They love visiting Utah Olympic Park, hiking, biking, and especially gondola rides and endless summer activities at our Resorts. Park City has lots of summer activities for lots of personalities. No our wonder our guests come back to Park City again and again and again. Experience Park City this summer and find out why.
Park City Summer Events Calendar
- Lacrosse Ski Town Shootout – June 6-8, 2019
- Lacrosse Park City Showdown – June 28-29, 2019
- Park City Savor the Summit – Saturday, June 22, 2019
- Park City’s 4th of July Parade and Events – July 4, 2019
- Park City Extreme Soccer Tournament – July 25-27, 2019
- Tour of Utah – August 12-18, 2019
- Park City Gallery Stroll – Last Friday of every Month
- Park City Kimball Arts Festival – August 2-4, 2019
- Triple Crown Softball Tournament – July 2019
- Deer Valley Music Festival – June 28 through August 10
- St. Regis Big Stars Brights Nights Summer Concerts – July thru September
- Park City Miner’s Day Celebration & Parade – September 2, 2019
- Mid-Mountain Marathon – Mountain Trails – August 17, 2019
- Park City Autumn Aloft – September 14-15, 2019
Catch a thrilling fun-filled ride on the Alpine Slide or take in nature’s artistry while hiking or biking the vast trails and terrain that Park City has to offer. The summer playground of the Wasatch Mountains, Park City offers an abundance of summer activities and outdoor recreational options.
Grab your backpack and your boots! Enjoy a leisurely stroll on the Rail Trail or take a walk on the wild side along the more challenging terrain of the Mid-Mountain Trail. The Park City area offers over 150 miles of public trails to accommodate families as well as the extreme hiking enthusiast.
Hiking Trails – Park City and surrounding areas
- The Rail Trail – This family friendly trail extends from Park City to Echo Reservoir. Total trail length is 28 miles. Whether you hike a few miles or the entire trail – you’ll enjoy the beautiful mountain views, wildflowers and serenity along the Rail Trail.
- Bald Mountain Trail – A short, easy to moderate 1.2 mile hike near Kamas. The trail head is north of the Bald Mountain picnic site off Mirror Lake Highway (about 30 miles east of Kamas).
- Beaver Creek Trail – Along this 4.8 mile Uinta Mountain trail, you’ll pass through forests, streams and quite a few beaver ponds. The trail head is located six miles east of Kamas on the Mirror Lake Highway.
- Park City Mountain Resort – www.parkcitymountainresort.com
Due to Park City’s high altitude (most trails are above 7,000 feet) hikers should bring plenty of water and sunscreen. Layer your clothing; pack a hat and a rain poncho. Mountain weather is very changeable – be prepared before you go.
Elevate your game and plan your next golf vacation to Park City, Utah. Consistently ranked as one of the premier public golf courses in the intermountain region, Park City Golf Club offers a challenging game at one of the state’s most enviable locations. Bring the entire family and spend the morning on the course, then check out the many other summer activities available in Park City. Park City Resort Lodging, a division of Identity Properties offers Park City lodging adjacent to the Park City Golf Club. As if 7 golf courses within 25 minutes of Park City isn’t enough, we have a new player in town – the Canyons Resort Golf Club. Check out more Park City Golf Courses and plan your Park City golfing getaway today.
Park City Mountain Biking
Experience true exhilaration as you fly down the mountain – the suns at your back, the wind’s in your face and nature’s beauty surrounds you – just another perfect blue-sky summer day in Park City! Park City, Deer Valley and surrounding areas offer over 150 miles of hiking and biking trails accommodating all skill levels as well as lift-served access to their trails. Click this link to find our more about Park City mountain biking and our over 400 miles of trails. Ready to test your skills at mountain biking? Check out our Park City Cycling Festival and the many other events in the area.
Visit www.utahmountainbiking.com/trails for detailed information about Park City’s biking trails.
Park City Mountain Resort offers a variety of rides and activities.
- Alpine Slide
- Alpine Coaster
- Lift Rides
- Legacy Launcher
- Climbing Wall
- Miniature Golf
- Little Miners Park
Hayrides at the Stillman Ranch
Park City free outdoor concerts and summer attractions