Park City Family Activities
Park City provides a fun, family-friendly atmosphere. After a day on the slopes or when the kids are ready for another activity – Park City offers an abundance of kid-oriented activities that are sure to please all age groups….from toddler to teen. Check out this list of Park City Family Activities:
- Storytime at the Park City Library – 1255 Park Avenue – 435-615-5600.
- Baby and Me: Every Monday at 3:30 pm and Wednesday at 10:00 am. Birth to 18 months – nursery rhymes, finger plays and music.
Toddler Time: Every Thursday at 11:00 am. 18 months to 3 years of age. Stories, songs, finger plays, movement and a craft.
Preschool Storytime: Every Thursday at 10:00 am. Children 3-6 years of age. Children listen to stories and participate in songs, finger plays and a craft.
- Kid Zoomerz – The Adventure Program for Kids! Park City – 435-729-0560 or www.kidzoomerz.com Many of the activities offered can be specially tailored to the needs of vacationing families looking for new and exciting mountain experiences for their children.
- Kimball Art Center – 638 Park Avenue – 435-649-8882 or www.kimballartcenter.org/education A variety of winter and summer arts and crafts programs for all ages.
- Gorgoza Park Winter Tubing – Winter fun for everyone! Offers lighted, lift-served tubing on seven lanes. www.gorgozapark.com or 435-658-2648.
- Jupiter Bowl – 1090 Center Drive, Park City – Bowling, arcade, Wii Lounge, The Lift Grill and Lounge. A great night out for the whole family! 435-658-2695 or www.jupiterbowl.com
- Park City Ice Arena – Ice skating, ice hockey (open skate and drop-in hockey available), indoor tennis courts. 435-615-5700 or www.parkcity.org
- Park City Skate Park – 1400 Sullivan Road. One street east of Park Avenue, located at the South End of City Park. Park City’s Skate Park features a street course, beginner bowl/half pipe as well as deep bowls. The park is open to boarders and in-line skaters, (no bikes allowed) and offers a variety of options for both beginner and expert, and the best part… .ADMISSION IS FREE! www.parkcity.org
- Red Box DVD movie rental locations
Associated Fresh Market – 1760 Park Avenue, Park City
Smiths – 1725 Uinta Way, Park City
Park City Market – 1500 Snow Creek Drive, Park City
Park City’s towering mountains reach 9000 feet allowing you to take Park City family activities and fun to new heights. With skiing and riding in the winter and horseback riding and Alpine Coasters and slides in the summer, you’ll never run out of things to do in Park City. Even your toddlers will get their little senses and imaginations firing with winter and summer kids camps and by encountering clowns, magicians, face painters and more at the Park Silly Sunday Market held every Sunday throughout the summer. There’s a high probability mom and dad will even let their inner silly shine forth!
Park City Family Lodging
Planning a Park City family reunion or wedding? Park City Resort Lodging (Identity Properties) offers great golf course and on the mountain lodging in Park City and Deer Valley. We offer spacious, fully equipped condos ranging from one to four bedrooms, full kitchens, living rooms and TV/DVD. We have multiple condominium rentals within the same complex – so your reunion group can lodge at the same location. The Park Avenue Condominiums, Three Kings Condominiums and Resort Plaza at Park City Mountain Resort all offer outdoor heated swimming pools and common area hot tubs. Take advantage of special rates when you book your Park City Family Reunion Photography with ParkCityPhotography.com
Start planning your Park City Family Vacation today.