Top 10 List of Things to Do Memorial Weekend 2021 in Park City
Memorial Weekend in Park City is the official summer kickoff to season of mountain biking, hiking, family reunions, family fun, world class golf, mountain culture, and delightful local cuisine. With summer right around the corner, you’ll find Park City’s mild weather and beautiful green landscapes to be a perfect backdrop for your Memorial weekend holiday.
Looking for something fun to do while visiting Park City this Memorial Day Weekend? Here's our Top 10 list of things to do Memorial Weekend in Park City.
- Mountain bike or hike the Spiro Trail. The Spiro Trail is easily accessible from town and offers a steady and smooth climb up to some of the favorite paths in the area. The 8.5 mile trail system is perfect for moderately experienced hikers and mountain bikers looking to trek through beautiful areas covered in wildflowers or wanting a nice uphill workout on a groomed trail. Returning from your hike or bike ride hungry? Silver Star Café is located close to Spiro’s trailhead and offers 360-degree views of the area.
- Play Golf! Tee off at one of Park City’s unique golf courses. Planning an early tee time with friends and family? Canyons Golf is a scenic course with 18 holes winding through 97 acres of land designed for skilled players. Park City Golf Club is a popular golf course in the area as it’s located in the heart of one of the most well known mountain ski destinations in the world. Many locals love playing this golf course because it is municipally owned – which keeps green fees affordable – and management keeps the golf course in nice playing condition once the snow melts and golf season gets into full swing. MORE PARK CITY & MIDWAY GOLF COURSES
- Explore Utah Olympic Park and Museum. Park City's Olympic Park was built for the 2002 Salt Lake Olympic Winter Games. The park now has a series of things to enjoy including all kinds of athletic activities and exhibits on museum grounds that’s fun for the whole family. Daily tours are also scheduled to cover Utah’s rich Olympic history for you to relive the excitement of the gold medalists who competed there.
- Park City Mountain Resort kicks off the summer season changed to Friday, May 28, just in time for Memorial Day weekend, with a variety of adventures for guests of virtually any age. Hold on for the drops and turns of the Alpine Coaster, discover the mountain’s hiking and biking trails or watch your family reach new heights in the Adventure Zone. Escape to the mountains and enjoy summer like only Park City Mountain Resort can do it. Plan to spend the day or the weekend, summer rates are more affordable than ever.
- Explore Main Street. With the great weather during this time of the year, taking a stroll along Historic Main Street is a favorite. You can enjoy all sorts of things to do from grabbing a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants and eateries to finding the perfect souvenir. Don’t miss the Park City Museum where you can discover Park City’s rich history.
- Take a Scenic Drive. The Park City area is a great place to just take a drive. Most of our favorite highways will be open over Memorial Day. You can enjoy Guardsman Pass with its spectacular views. The Mirror Lake Scenic Byway is a wonderful way to enjoy the Uinta Mountains with its many lakes and scenic vistas.
- Shopping. Shopping in Park City is perfect year round; everything from handmade furniture, books and sportswear to art collectibles and Western antiques. Historic Main Street is lined with quaint shops and galleries.
- Tanger Outlets. Let’s talk extreme shopping. After you’ve knocked yourself (and your budget) out at the Main Street boutiques, rack up some savings at Tanger Outlets, where the style is high but the prices are low.
- Feeling fishy? The nearby Weber and Provo Rivers are packed to the gills with trout and Park City is full of fly fishing outfitters who can imagine nothing better than waking up at dawn and wading with you into the water. Take them up on the offer, or rent some gear and find your own angle.
- Park City Lodging Deals. Take advantage of the best lodging deals of the season during Memorial Day Weekend. Book just 2 nights and save 10% or stay an extra day and get your 3rd night free.
At Identity Properties, we have a knowledgeable and friendly staff that can help you find the perfect lodging and activities for a memorable Memorial Day weekend in Park City. BOOK ONLINE for call 800-245-6417 to confirm your Memorial Weekend Vacation.
Published on Tuesday, May 11, 2021