Sundance 2021 is Going Virtual
The Sundance Film Festival (January 28 to February 3, 2021) is all about experiencing films with other fans—even when we’re apart—check out tips to find out how to watch our live premieres, join conversations, and everything else that makes this Festival hum.
Top 10 2021 Sundance Film Festival Facts
- Set up an Account: Before you do anything else you'll need to create a Festival account, and sign our community agreement.
- Check out the Festival Program Guide: Explore our entire lineup and build your schedule. Filter by category, genre, accessibility, and more. You can also search to find any film, event, or immersive New Frontier experience. Remember, screenings have limited seats, so plan your itinerary and purchase tickets today.
- My Schedule: This is the key tool to manage your Festival. All of your tickets and scheduled screenings live in My Schedule. With My Schedule, you can: organize your screenings, make reservations, find out what's screening right now, access the films and start watching, track your favorites and purchases, and share your schedule with friends.
- Buy Tickets or a Pass, Make Premiere Screening Reservations: Browse our passes and tickets to find the option that’s best for you. All films have limited "seats" and sales are first-come, first-served. All passes and tickets are available in the U.S. Only the Explorer Pass is available globally. Have a Festival or Day Pass? The last day to reserve a spot for a premiere screening is January 28. Browse the program guide, favorite films, and review your list in My Schedule. You'll see an option to "reserve" and secure your seat to premieres you don't want to miss. Have a single film ticket? Your ticket is your reservation, so you're all set. Here's what you need to know: Note: Individual tickets for some films are currently sold out. Please check back closer to the Festival as more tickets may become available.
- Visit the Festival Village (coming January 14): This is the place to go for free events, talks, and sponsored experiences. From Main Street to our Satellite Screens, catch the latest offerings from our partners and collaborators. And check out the Artist Lounge for creative inspiration and special events for filmmakers and creators.
- Where to watch during the Festival (January 28 to February 3, 2021): You can access screenings through the My Schedule or the Festival Program Guide. Just click “watch” in either of these locations.
- Satellite Screens: Wherever possible, we’re bringing the Festival to the real world with the help of some special friends and some strict health and safety guidelines. Check the In-Person page in our program to find screenings near you. Note that tickets are sold by the Satellite Screen venues, not on this platform.
- Talks and Events: All are free and available globally. Our line-up will be posted January 14 and will include plenty of surprises.
- Keep up with the buzz: The Festival homepage has all the latest news. Check the “Happening Now” section (coming January 28) for currently playing films, talks, and events.
- Make it a Festival: Attend a live online premiere and participate in the Q&A, watch with friends, join the conversation online.
VIEW MORE DETAILS
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM
Published on Monday, January 11, 2021