$300 Delta Airlines Gift Card with your 2020-21 Booking with Park City Resort Lodging
Delta Airlines & Park City Lodging $300 Gift Card 2020-21 Winter Promotion
Now its really time to book your Park City ski vacation. These gift cards sold out early last year....don't miss out!
Take advantage of Park City Area Lodging Association’s Park City Ski Break Delta Gift Card Program! Simply book a minimum 3-night stay with Park City Resort Lodging valued at $300 or more.
- At least one night of the reservation must be made for dates between November 20 – December 23, 2020, January 3 - 21, 2021 and February 1 – 10 and February 22 – April 12, 2021
- Blackout dates from December 24, 2020 - January 3, 2021; January 21 - 31, 2021; February 11 - 21, 2021 .
- Supplies are limited so make your reservations today!* .
BOOK YOUR QUALIFYING STAY TODAY - CALL TODAY - 800.245.6417
Once you receive your qualifying lodging confirmation with Identity Properties you must come back here and enter it to claim your Delta Air Lines electronic gift card.
** CLAIM YOUR $300 DELTA GIFT CARD HERE! **
- After receiving their reservation number, guest will go to parkcityskbreak.com and complete the steps to secure their Delta Voucher After completion and submission of the form on the promotion website, guest will receive an automated email response
- At this point, lodging property will need to confirm the reservation is valid and meets the promotion guidelines:
- On the departure date of the confirmed reservation, lodging property will receive a final confirmation email, asking if guest in fact fulfilled stay. If yes, guest will immediately be emailed the Delta voucher code. If no, voucher will be reallocated back into the system.
Please Note: Once a voucher has been released there is no way to get it back. We cannot deactivate a voucher code. Property will be required to reimburse any reservation accidentally approved/released by a property. Direct bookings only. Offer is not valid for group reservations, reward programs, employees or family of employees or owners of Participating Properties. (See details)
Published on Monday, August 10, 2020