Kids Adventure Games | June 16-18, 2017 | Park City, Utah
The Kids Adventure Games mission is to empower kids through physical activity, teamwork, and environmental stewardship. The Kids Adventure Games™ offers kids, ages 6 through 14, the opportunity to experience the thrill of adventure racing. The races emphasize teamwork, problem solving, sportsmanship, environmental awareness and fun. The kids cross the finish line, muddy, sweaty, smiling and full of pride. The intent of the Kids Adventure Games™ is to be challenged yet have fun, be determined, develop good character, sportsmanship, teamwork, build grit and resiliency, be able to think on your feet and finish the day with a smile.
Kids Adventure Games Lodging
Park City Resort Lodging, A Division of Identity Properties is proud to offer discounted lodging for the Kids Adventure Games. We offer a great selection of lodging at the base of Park City Mountain Resort at Resort Plaza Condominiums, which is where many of the events will be held. Participants receive 3rd night free or 20% off a 2 night stay at all properties. Book Now or call 800-245-6417
Choose your Park City Resort Lodging.
- Jupiter Inn Condominiums – Spacious studio, 1 and 2 bedroom condos directly on the free shuttle, with easy access to everything Park City has to offer.
- Resort Plaza Condominiums at Park City Mountain Resort – 1 to 4 bedrooms in heart of all the 4th of July activities at the Resort. Enjoy a front row seat to the fireworks.
- Park Avenue Condominiums – 1 to 4 bedrooms, close to all the Park City events. Outdoor swimming pool and community hot tub access.
- Three Kings Condominiums – Studio Lofts to 3 bedroom vacation rentals – great location to enjoy the beautiful night sky during the 4th of July fireworks show.
- Payday Condominiums – 3Bedrooms+Loft and 4Bedroom vacation rentals – large enough for the whole family. Payday guests have access to the Three Kings pool facility.
Plan your Park City summer vacation today
The age group is determined by the age of the oldest team mate. (a 7 year old and a 9 year old will race in the 8/9 category). However, if the ages of team mates span more than consecutive age groups (i.e. 6/7 & 10/11 year old) then that team will race on the day of the youngest racer in the Open category.
Long Course Saturday (Approximately 3.5 miles in length with 15 obstacles)
Ages 10 – 11
Ages 12 – 14
Short Course Sunday (Approximately 3 miles in length with 12 obstacles)
Ages 6 – 7
Ages 8 – 9
Open: ages of teammates are more than 3 years apart (i.e. 7 & 11 year old).
TIME ESTIMATE: Participants generally finish the course within 1 – 1.5 hours for all course lengths