Whether you’re hungry for a burger and a local brew or haute cuisine – Park City offers a variety of unique dining experiences. Featuring over 100 restaurants, Park City has a menu to please every appetite.
- Chimayo – 368 Main Street. Chimayo has been pleasing its diners since 1996 with a wonderfully warm atmosphere and approachable, exciting food that is different than what many consider “Southwestern Cuisine.” www.chimayorestaurant.com or 435-649-6222.
- Grappa Italian Restaurant – 151 Main Street. With an award-winning wine list and delicious, rustic Italian cuisine, Grappa has set the standard for fine dining in Utah for over 13 years. www.grapparestaurant.com or 435-645-0636.
- Prime Steak House and Piano Bar – 804 Main Street. Serving only the finest prime beef & some wonderful seafood dishes. Private parties, outdoor dining in the summer and live entertainment Wed-Sat. www.primesteakhouseparkcity.com or 435-655-9739.
- Wahso – An Asian Grill – 577 Main Street. Wahso, an Asian grill, is reminiscent of Shanghai during the 1930’s, serving an eclectic mix of Asian cuisine influenced with French cooking techniques. www.wahso.com or 435-615-1367.
- Wasatch Brew Pub – 250 Main Street. Utah’s first brewery & pub also offers a full-service restaurant, with the Brew Pub Cantina, a Utah Private Club for members, upstairs; sandwiches, pizza & evening entrees. www.wasatchbeers.com or 435-645-9500.
- Windy Ridge Café – 1250 Iron Horse Drive. A Park City locals favorite, Windy Ridge Cafe provides a relaxing atmosphere and fantastic homemade fresh food, bread and pastries that are baked to perfection daily. www.windyridgefoods.com or 435-647-0911.
Park City Clubs
- The No Name Saloon – 447 Main Street
- O’Shucks Bar & Grill – 427 Main Street
- Park City LIVE – 427 Main Street
- The Star Bar – 268 Main Street
- Linzee O’Michaels – 825 S. Main Street