The Park City Mountain Resort is a short 35 minute drive on Interstate 80, from the Salt Lake International Airport and offers some of the best skiing and snowboarding in Utah. Fly into Salt Lake City in the morning – and you can be on the slopes the same day you arrive! The Park City Mountain Resort offers 3,300 acres of terrain comprised of nine bowls, eight peaks, 50 groomed runs as well as some of the best terrain parks and superpipe in the country.
Annually, The Park City Mountain Resort has been ranked as one of the top 10 resorts in North America by SKI Magazine. Recently, The Park City Mountain Resort was voted as “North America’s Most Family-Friendly Resort” by the visitors of OnTheSnow. Want a front row seat? Identity Properties features 1-4 Bedroom condominium rentals at the Resort Plaza, our ski-in, ski-out location. The Three Kings condominiums are within walking distance to the Three Kings lift and the Silver Star lift. Motherlode Condominiums are located a block away from the Town Lift. Please visit our Park City maps page.
Park City Mountain Resort Lift Ticket Prices (purchased through Identity Properties) – 2013/2014 Winter Season Lift ticket are listed below. Daily lift tickets are available for purchase at the Three Kings, Park Avenue, Resort Plaza and Jupiter Inn front desks.
Visit our Silver Passport page to view 2013/2014 prices for Park City’s multi-area lift ticket option.
Adult prices: 13-64 years old. Child prices: 7-12 years old.
**Early Season: Opening – December 20, 2013**
Multi-day tickets for Park City Mountain Resort
Adult 2Day: $166 — Child 2Day: $96
Adult 3Day: $243 — Child 3Day: $138
Adult 4Day: $316 — Child 4Day: $176
Adult 5Day: $385 — Child 5Day: $210
Adult 6Day: $450 — Child 6Day: $240
**Regular Season: December 21, 2013 – April 20, 2014
Adult 2Day: $206 — Child 2Day: $130
Adult 3Day: $303 — Child 3Day: $189
Adult 4Day: $396 — Child 4Day: $244
Adult 5Day: $485 — Child 5Day: $295
Adult 6Day: $570 — Child 6Day: $342
Call Identity Properties at 800-245-6417 (435-649-5100) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to purchase lift passes (you must have lodging through Identity Properties to purchase lift passes from us).
Park City Mountain Resort Information
- General Information: 435-649-8111
- Fax: 435-647-5374
- Snow Report: 435-647-5449
- Scheduled season: Saturday November 23, 2013 to Sunday April 20, 2014
- Number of Trails: 116 trails, 9 bowls, 8 peaks Easiest: 17% More difficult: 52% Most difficult: 31% Skiable acres: 3,300Summit Elevation: 10,000 ft. (3,049 meters)Base Elevation: 6,900 ft. (2,104 meters)Vertical drop: 3,100 ft. (945 meters)1 Superpipe (Eagle)Terrain Parks: King’s Crown Superpark, Three Kings (lighted) Neff Land and Little Kings.
- 16 lifts: 4 high-speed, six passenger chairs; 3 high-speed quads; 7 triples, 2 doubles and 2 conveyors.
- Park City Mountain Resort Maps
- Park City Mountain Resort night skiing: Payday, First Time and 3 Kings lifts open for night skiing and riding from 4pm-8pm between December 25-March 30, 2014.
16 lifts: 4 high-speed, six-passenger chairs; 3 high-speed quads; 6 triples; 3 doubles; and Magic Carpet in children’s learning area.