Deer Valley Ski Resort Information
Deer Valley Resort in Park City Utah, has been consistently rated as the #1 ski resort in North America by SKI Magazine. The resort offers 2,026 acres of terrain comprised of six mountains, six bowls and one-hundred runs. Luxury amenities include three on-mountain day lodges and ten on-mountain restaurants offering award winning cuisine. Close to the Deer Valley Resort, Identity Properties features the Settlers Ridge Condominiums (Two Bedroom condominiums) located just minutes from the Deer Valley Resort.
Call Identity Properties at 800-245-6417 (435-649-5100) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to purchase lift passes (you must have lodging through Identity Properties to purchase lift passes from us).
Deer Valley Resort – 2014/2015 Lift ticket prices
Adult Full Day – $114
Child Full Day – $72
(blackout Dec.26-Jan.4 AND Feb.15, 16, 17, 2015)
Deer Valley Resort Information
• Scheduled season: December 6, 2014 to April 12, 2015
• Mountain Information: 101runs, 6 bowls, 6 mountains
• Skiable acres: 2,026
• Summit Elevation: Empire Summit 9,570 feet (2,917 meters)
• Base Elevation: 6,570 feet (2,003 meters)
• Vertical drop: 3,000 feet (914 meters)
• Longest Run: 2.8 miles (4.5 km)
• Deer Valley Ski School information: 888-764-8477 or 435-645-6648