Park City provides a fun, family-friendly atmosphere. After a day on the slopes or when the kids are ready for another activity – Park City offers an abundance of kid-oriented activities that are sure to please all age groups….from toddler to teen.
- Storytime at the Park City Library – 1255 Park Avenue – 435-615-5600.
- Baby and Me: Every Monday at 3:30 pm and Wednesday at 10:00 am. Birth to 18 months – nursery rhymes, finger plays and music.
Toddler Time: Every Thursday at 11:00 am. 18 months to 3 years of age. Stories, songs, finger plays, movement and a craft.
Preschool Storytime: Every Thursday at 10:00 am. Children 3-6 years of age. Children listen to stories and participate in songs, finger plays and a craft.
- Kid Zoomerz – The Adventure Program for Kids! Park City – 435-729-0560 or www.kidzoomerz.com Many of the activities offered can be specially tailored to the needs of vacationing families looking for new and exciting mountain experiences for their children.
- Kimball Art Center – 638 Park Avenue – 435-649-8882 or www.kimballartcenter.org/education A variety of winter and summer arts and crafts programs for all ages.
- Gorgoza Park Winter Tubing – Winter fun for everyone! Offers lighted, lift-served tubing on seven lanes. www.gorgozapark.com or 435-658-2648.
- Jupiter Bowl – 1090 Center Drive, Park City – Bowling, arcade, Wii Lounge, The Lift Grill and Lounge. A great night out for the whole family! 435-658-2695 or www.jupiterbowl.com
- Park City Ice Arena – Ice skating, ice hockey (open skate and drop-in hockey available), indoor tennis courts. 435-615-5700 or www.parkcity.org
- Park City Skate Park – 1400 Sullivan Road. One street east of Park Avenue, located at the South End of City Park. Park City’s Skate Park features a street course, beginner bowl/half pipe as well as deep bowls. The park is open to boarders and in-line skaters, (no bikes allowed) and offers a variety of options for both beginner and expert, and the best part… .ADMISSION IS FREE! www.parkcity.org
- Red Box DVD movie rental locations
Associated Fresh Market – 1760 Park Avenue, Park City
Smiths – 1725 Uinta Way, Park City
Park City Market – 1500 Snow Creek Drive, Park City