Deer Valley Resort in Park City Utah, has been consistenly rated as the #1 ski resort in North America by SKI Magazine. The resort offers 2,026 acres of terrain comprised of six mountains, six bowls and one-hundred runs. Luxury amenities include three on-mountain day lodges and ten on-mountain restaurants offering award winning cuisine. Close to the Deer Valley Resort, Identity Properties features the Settlers Ridge Condominiums (Two Bedroom condominiums) located just minutes from the Deer Valley Resort.
Call Identity Properties at 800-245-6417 (435-649-5100) or e-mail us at email@example.com with any questions or to purchase lift passes (you must have lodging through Identity Properties to purchase lift passes from us).
Deer Valley Resort – 2013/2014 Lift ticket prices
Adult Full Day – $108
Child Full Day – $68
(blackout Dec.26-Jan.4 AND Feb.15, 16, 17 2014)
Deer Valley Resort Information
- Scheduled season: December 7, 2013 to April 13, 2014
- Number of Trails: 100 trails, 6 bowls, 6 mountains
- Skiable acres: 2,026
- Summit Elevation: Empire Summit 9,570 feet (2,917 meters)
- Base Elevation: 6,570 feet (2,003 meters)
- Vertical drop: 3,000 feet (914 meters)
- Longest Run: 2.8 miles (4.5 km)
- Trail Map