Park City is a short 40 minute drive from the Salt Lake International Airport.
Click on our Transportation tab for airport transfers information and rental car information.
From the Salt Lake International Airport:
- Take I-80 East towards City Center/Ogden/Provo (8 miles)
- Merge onto I-80 via EXIT 304 towards Cheyenne, which will take you into Parleys Canyon. (22 miles)
- Take the UT-224 South, EXIT 145, toward Kimball Junction/Park City.
- Take the Kimball Junction/Park City ramp.
- Turn right onto UT-224 South (6 miles) which will deliver you into Park City.
From the Heber City area:
- Take US-40 West (12 miles)
- Take EXIT 4 towards Park City/Kamas.
- Turn left onto UT-248 East. (3 miles)
View Larger Map